MAF Calibration & Repair Specialist
The Porsche 928 LH Hot Wire Mass Airflow Meter (MAF) Bosch Part Number 0280 214 001 (Porsche P/N 928 606 141 00) is used on Euro S and S2 1984-86, USA 32v 1985-86, and Worldwide S4, GT, GTS 1986-95 models.
A MAF which is functional but out of calibration can cause the LH computer to revert to "Limp Home" mode. This is also the classic symptom of gross MAF failure. Less severe calibration errors will typically cause weak or rich running across the whole rev. range.
Weak running can result in a significant loss of top end power, hesitation and "flat spots" when the throttle is opened quickly for maximum acceleration.
NOTE : The Bosch MAF 0280 214 001 is also used in the BMW M5 E34.
We can also recalibrate the 0280 214 006 which is used on the 3.8 M5.
- A cost effective repair, rebuild and re-calibration service.
- To check your MAF calibration for a nominal charge to assist your fault finding.
- A 2 year guarantee for all work.
- Our MAF FAQ to help you find out how your MAF works, and how to diagnose if it is faulty .
- Our local agents in the USA and Europe offer fast delivery on an exchange basis.